Here it is from Florida!

1.  How many total counties in your state?   67

2.  How many Counties in your state have an Extension presence?   67

3.  How many District/Regional Directors you have?  5

4.  How many Counties each District Director covers?

       1. 16

       2. 16

       3. 13

       4. 11

       5. 11

Ya’ll have a good day – very hot in Florida!

David

David L. Hermelbracht

Assistant Director, IFAS Human Resources

University of Florida

2038 McCarty Hall D      P.O. Box 110281

Gainesville FL  32611-0281

(352) 273-3440  Voice/Message

(352) 392-3226  Fax

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

I hope this email finds you all doing really well, and getting in at least a small vacation this summer.

If you have the chance, could you please send me the following information for your State:

1.  How many total counties in your state?

2.  How many Counties in your state have an Extension presence?

3.  How many District/Regional Directors you have?

4.  How many Counties each District Director covers?

Thanks so much!

I plan on being in OK City this year to see everyone!  I really look forward to connecting with you all there.

Best regards,

Sheri

Sheri L. Schwab
Associate Director of the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service &
Director of County Operations
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
NC State University

(desk) 919-515-1381
www.ces.ncsu.edu