Hello Everyone!
I hope this email finds you all doing really well, and getting in at least a small vacation this summer.

If you have the chance, could you please send me the following information for your State:
1.  How many total counties in your state?
2.  How many Counties in your state have an Extension presence?
3.  How many District/Regional Directors you have?
4.  How many Counties each District Director covers?
Thanks so much!
I plan on being in OK City this year to see everyone!  I really look forward to connecting with you all there.
Best regards,
Sheri

Sheri L. Schwab
Associate Director of the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service &
Director of County Operations
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
NC State University

(desk) 919-515-1381
www.ces.ncsu.edu