I received this today. (Nashville)

Hello Dr. Ralston,****

It has been a long time since we have talked and I hope all is well with
you.  We recently posted an entry level GIS position at Metro Schools and I
was hoping that you could help spread the word around UTK to anyone that may
be interested.  If so then I will have Ryan Latimer send you the
information, please also let us know if there is another person for us to
request posting this information and we will be glad to follow up with them.
****

Thank you,****

Chris****

** **

Christopher N. Weber****

Director, Student Assignment Services****

Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools****

tel:  (615) 259-8799****

fax: (615) 214-8660****

**

*I received this yesterday:
*

The county of Frederick , VA has a GIS technician job open. It appears to
have good benefits (health, dental, life insurances).  To apply, go to
*
** **www.co.frederick.va.us* <http://www.co.frederick.va.us/>
--
Bruce Ralston