Hey guys,

I hope summer is going great! I know this is kind of late notice, but there hasn't been a whole lot of interest, and the weather's been pretty wet this week, but a few of us are going to try mtn biking this Saturday. We're shooting for Tsali, NC, but we are playing it by ear at this point. I'm hoping it all else fails we can hit Haw Ridge (in Knoxville) pretty hard. I'm going down to UTOP tomorrow morning to pick up a couple of mtn bikes. If you want to join us give me a shout. If you need a bike, give me a call tonight or tomorrow morning before 10:30 a.m. (again sorry it's late notice).

Thanks,

Logan

(423) 863-1521