Mountain biking sounds great so does a rafting trip.  I'm here for the summer so any time works.

On May 2, 2011, at 5:48 PM, Weber, Jesse Clayton wrote:

Let's do a mountain biking trip. Just a local day trip would be cool. How easy/hard will it be to get equipment when the OC isn't open though?
Does Wednesday the 18th sound good? around 1pm. This date is really just totally random I don't think it really matters for me.

Any other votes for mountain biking? Anybody got another idea for a day?

From: UT Canoe and Hiking Club Discussion Group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Johnson, Logan Andrew [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 5:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UTCH - May trips! respond asap if you're interested.

Hey Everybody,

I know everyone’s super slammed right now with finals and all, and I hope the studying is going well.

I was hoping to get some plans going yesterday at the cookout, but since we had to postpone it, I didn’t get a chance to talk to anybody.

I’d like to get some official trips organized for May. The earliest date we can use allocated money for an official trip is Tuesday May 17, (I have to submit a trip request two weeks in advance of travel, so if I submit one tomorrow, then the 17th is the earliest date we can travel). So if you are even slightly interested in a trip or would like to lead a trip Between May 17th, between Tuesday May 17th and Sunday May 29th, please let me know now, haha.

It’d be cool to do a raft trip, or sea-kayaking, or mtn. Biking, and personally, I’m more free during the week than on weekends in the month of May anyway. So I’d be down to lead one sometime in there, but I’d need to know who’s interested and when before I submit a travel request. We can have more than one trip happening at the same time too. So give me a shout! Just email me what trips you'd like to be a part of and what days of the week work for you for an overnighter, or perhaps even just a long day trip.

Thanks,

Logan Johnson

(423) 863-1521