Hey guys and girls

There was some talk about having a grill out at my place today but unfortunately  some lame ass dude decided it would be a good idea to steal my grill from the kaboose. due to this fun destroying thief  we will not be having a grill out this afternoon. I have the T shirts and they look sweet. You can come buy and get one or meet me on campus. I would still like to have some sort of gathering to conclude the successful canoe and hiking year we had, possible a party next weekend if people are still around. Call or email me if you want your shirt though.

Ben
(859) 628 1464