Congratulations to the following youth who will be serving as teen leaders at our OMK camps this summer.

Crossville:

*         Bria (Davidson County)

*         Greg (Trousdale County)
Columbia:

*         Howard (Montgomery County)

*         C.W. (Shelby County)

*         Arianna (Tipton County)

We are still accepting applications for Teen Leaders at the Greeneville Camp (July 11 - 15).  An application is attached and is due by May 20th at 6PM EST.   The following counties are eligible to apply: Anderson, Bledsoe, Blount, Bradley, Caiborne, Campbell, Carter, Cocke, Cumberland, Fentress, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hamilton, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Loudon, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Polk, Rhea, Roane, Scott, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union, Washington

Congratulations to our camp teen leaders!  Carrera

A reminder about camp deadlines:
Crossville- May 13th
Columbia- June 22nd
Greeneville- June 22nd

If you are having trouble registering, please contact me.  We can work it out.  I do not want anybody not attending because of the registration process.

Carrera Romanini
University of Tennessee
Operation: Military Kids
4-H Youth Development