Dear OMK Families,
Please see these exciting events and opportunities:

Health Rocks My Socks Off
Please see the attached flyer for an event that we will be hosting in conjunction with Loudon County 4-H.  RSVP to Nathan Wells at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Camp Deadlines
Camp deadlines for the Central Region are fast approaching (May 13th).  If you are having trouble getting in touch with your county agent, contact me and I will help you.

Nashville Shores
On, June 4, 5, 11, and 12, Nashville Shores will host Military Kids, Family & Friends Weekend.  This is a great opportunity for huge savings. With this special offer, military kids, their families and friends can get a full day of waterpark fun for half price!
All orders must be received by Wednesday, June 1st to take advantage of this special offer. To order tickets, please print out the attached flyer and fax or return it to me.
Feel free to send this on to other military families. If you have any questions, please contact Courtney Chapman, 615-889-7050x221 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions!  Carrera

Carrera Romanini
University of Tennessee
Operation: Military Kids
4-H Youth Development