Dear Families,

Today is the LAST DAY to register for OMK Camp at Crossville.  The following counties are eligible to attend this camp:

Bedford, Cannon, Cheatham, Clay, Coffee, Davidson, Dekalb, Franklin, Giles, Grundy, Jackson, Lincoln, Macon, Marion, Marshall, Maury, Moore, Overton, Pickett, Putnam, Robertson, Rutherford, Sequatchie, Smith, Sumner, Trousdale, Van Buren, Warren, White, Williamson, and Wilson.

Please call or email today if you are interested in signing up for camp.  The cost is $20 for the week.

On another note, Health Rocks My Socks has been postponed from this weekend.  We will update you when new information is available and are excited to get this new program off the ground.

Have a great weekend!  Carrera

Carrera Romanini

University of Tennessee

Operation: Military Kids