From: Jason Seay [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 12:19 PM
To: Jason Seay
Subject: **UPDATE** Robert C. Byrd Honors Scholarship

Good morning everyone,

I hope all is well!  Please know that those impacted by recent storms are in our thoughts and prayers!

The Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) has been notified that funding for the Robert C. Byrd Honors Scholarship has been eliminated from the federal budget.  Therefore, TSAC will be unable to offer new awards to graduating seniors who have applied for the scholarship.  If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Stripling ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 866.291.2675 extension 155).

***School counselors in supervisory positions, please forward this email to all colleagues in case they are not on our listserve***
Thanks and have a great weekend,
Jason

Jason Todd Seay
Director of Outreach
Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation
404 James Robertson Parkway, Suite 1510
Nashville, TN 37243
Office # (615) 253-7459
Cell # (615) 319-1740
Fax # (615) 253-3867

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above.If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please forward this E-mail to [log in to unmask] .All email entering or leaving the Loudon County mail server is checked for content and security. All messages are checked for viruses before entering or leaving our server. Spam, viruses, dangerous attachments, and offensive content are removed automatically.

To view the SMC archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/smc.html