Dear Elizabeth,

It was very heart warming to read that LIS students, faculty and staff survived the storms in Tuscaloosa. Good news is always welcome!

Some of our Rutgers MLIS students have asked how they could help students in your programs. Are there specific ways we could suggest to students who wish to offer assistance? A few might be able to travel this summer -- others might make donations of goods or money. What would you suggest?

Please give our regards to all in your learning community. We are thinking of you and wishing you well.

All the best,
Claire
Claire R. McInerney
Associate Professor, Department Chair