All,
I know that the end of the semester and exams are upon us, but if YOU would like to run for an executive office for next years geo club please email me and tell me that you want to run.. we will be holding elections online. please email me your choice by Friday afternoon at 3.  positions needed: President and Vice President

other positions can be filled next semester, we just wanted to make sure that the top leadership positions are filled before the years end.

None of the positions take that much of a time commitment.. actually its pretty fun and I encourage everyone to run and participate as much as possible in the future

Thanks and good luck on your exams

John