Folks,

The door for the 3rd floor entrance to BGB is acting up.  The problem is that the door won't engage on its own when it shuts.  Until it's fixed, we need to help it along.  So, after you enter, please turn around and pull the down shut behind you, and after you leave, please turn around and push it shut behind you.

This will save energy during business hours (keep our cool air conditioned inside), and will improve security after hours (mag locks won't work if the door doesn't shut enough to engage the lock.)

Thanks!

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography