Dudes & Dudettes,

Clear Creek is approaching fast (April 22-24th). I'm pretty stoked about this trip, but in order to be elgible to go you need to square a couple of things away first. Randy is gonna be at the kayak roll sessions on Thursday the 7th & 14th, you need to come to one of these to practice some skills if you have never been on the Clear Creek Canoe trip in the past with us. The roll sessions are at the Student Aquatic Center 7-9 pm. This is part of our Risk Management that we're required to do for Club Sports, so yes it is mandatory. Also, Randy requested that it be mandatory for all first time Clear Creekers canoers come to the Wednesday meeting on April 13th, he is going to give a packing demo and run down of the trip. Be there or be square.

Also, I put in a request for a Full Moon Bike Ride at Cades Cove Loop on Tuesday April 19th. We'll get a signup list going at the meeting this week. It should get cleared to be an official trip, which means gas will be covered. So if you can drive let me know or write it on the signup sheet. We'll meet at lot 66 at around 7:30 and we'll carpool, possibly with a bike trailer if we have enough need for it. We'll leave by about 8 and get back pretty late, but it's a lot of fun. Plus, they paved the loop this year so the path is super smooth; you can even take road bikes on it now.

We WILL be having our meeting at our normal time this Wednesday at 6:30 in room 68 of Humanities, or if the weather is nice, we'll be outside next to the bull statue.  As always, if you want to get a trip going, bring your ideas to the meeting or give me a shout. We don't have much time left this semester, so let's make the most of it!

Have a great week!

-Logan
 (423) 863-1521

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  containing only this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L
(you don't need to give your name)