Hey River Rescuers,

Sorry this is so late in the evening, but here's some info just in case you were wondering.

I've got some canoes lined up for tomorrow morning. Chase, Ben & I are meeting at 8:45 to get the trailer loaded up, if you want to help come come on down early. For everyone else that is helping with carpooling or needs a ride, we are meeting at UTOP at 9:15 & leaving at 9:40 (call me if you are running late for some reason). We'll work from 10am-2pm so eat your wheaties before you get there because we'll be climbing around getting muddy and wet feet while picking up litter along the TN River by motorboat & canoes (sandals with heel straps or crappy shoes might be a good idea). They provide water & snack crackers usually, as well as work gloves. Looks like it will only get up to 65 degrees tomorrow, so it could be pretty cool in the morning, and it is going to be fairly windy tomorrow as well, so dress appropriately. Afterward, we will go get pizza at Barley's ( your pizza will only be paid for by the club if you are a club member and you particpate in the River Rescue).

Come on out even if you haven't signed up, we'll take all the volunteers we can.

For those of you that might be driving seperately, here are the directions to Island Home Park where we'll be at (NOT at IJAMS):

Andy Holt Ave
Knoxville, TN
1. Head northeast on Andy Holt Ave toward Melrose Pl
443 ft
2. Turn left at Melrose Pl
0.3 mi
3. Turn right at Cumberland Ave
0.6 mi
4. Turn right at Poplar St SW
446 ft
5. Turn left at W Hill Ave
0.4 mi
6. Turn right at S Gay St
0.4 mi
7. Continue onto Sevier Ave SE
0.7 mi
8. Turn left at Island Home Ave
0.7 mi
9. Continue onto Maplewood Dr
0.1 mi
10. Continue onto Spence Pl SE
0.2 mi
11. Turn left at Estelle Cir SE
423 ft
Estelle Cir SE

Estelle Circle should be where we are parking and putting canoes in etc.

Call me if you need anything.

Thanks,

Logan

(423) 863-1521