All,

I hate to say it, but there is a good chance that Clear Creek will be too high this weekend. If I have to, I’ll have to push the trip back a week and make it a two day trip.

It all depends upon how much rain we get in the next couple of days. Without additional rain, Clear Creek will be at a very nice level this weekend. However, the forecast is calling for 1 to 2 inches of rain over the next five days.  This would make for some very dangerous conditions.

We’ll have to wait and see what the weather is going to do. Hopefully, I’ll be able to make the call by Thursday morning.

Randy