Dear Families,

Since 1986, April has been celebrated as Month of the Military Child.  Operation: Military Kids is celebrating in a big way!  We have special events across the state and are raising awareness about MOTMC.  Help us spread the word.  Attached is a calendar that I would encourage you to share with your educators, counselors, and individuals that interact with youth.  Additional resources can be found at: http://www.utextension.utk.edu/4h/omk/motmc.html.

The OMK State Team, various groups, and individuals across the state helped to make these this month a success.  Thank you to our partners in supporting military youth.

I hope you will join us in helping to make April 2011 the best month for military kids in Tennessee!

Have a great Friday!  Carrera

Carrera Romanini
University of Tennessee
Operation: Military Kids