Sometimes your browser won't attempt to check for new data. Try a different computer or browser.

"Guy, Jeremy Randall" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm having a problem uploading a lab and I figured that someone else may have had this problem at some point and may have an answer for me.  If you could help me out I would be very thankful.

I've uploaded my files for lab 12 but there is a problem.  For some reason, my discussion will not show up.  I've tried uploading it several times but it still won't show up.  As you can see, my conclusion has been uploaded and it worked fine.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy Guy