The Catholic University of America School of Library and Information Science launched its  “Century of Knowledge, Service and Discovery: Library Education 1911-2011”,with Dr. Elizabeth Aversa’s keynote “A Passion for Libraries: Why We Do What We Do.”

Going forward, we invite you to share in our Centennial Celebration by adding your congratulatory messages, stories, comments or pictures to our Guest Book on the CUA SLIS website at http://slis.cua.edu/centennial/guestbook/index.cfm.

Check out our Photo Gallery at http://go.cua.edu/galleries/index.cfm/gallery/view/108.

And don’t forget the Timeline at: http://slis.cua.edu/centennial/timeline/index.cfm.

Be a part of history in the making!

Kristin Roberts