Please, excuse cross-posting.

*SYMPOSIUM PRESENTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE*

The Association of Canadian Archivists ­ University of British Columbia
Student Chapter (ACA@UBC) is pleased to announce that the presentations of
our 3rd Annual International Symposium are freely available on the event web
site.

This year’s theme “The Law of Unintended Consequences: The Right to be
Forgotten, the Duty to Remember” proved to be relevant also in addressing
current issues on privacy, ethics, security, etc.

To download the presentations visit:

http://www.slais.ubc.ca/people/students/student-groups/aca/symposium2011/proceedings.html

We thank our Symposium speakers for having graciously agreed to share their
presentations beyond the intended audience, with you all. We look forward to
see you at next year’s symposium.

* *

Sincerely,

ACA@UBC

Dr. Luciana Duranti
Chair and Professor, Archival Studies
Director, The InterPARES Project www.interpares.org
Director, Digital Records Forensics Project www.digitalrecordsforensics.org
School of Library, Archival and Information Studies (SLAIS) www.slais.ubc.ca
The University of British Columbia
The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
Suite 470, 1961 East Mall
Vancouver, British Columbia  V6T 1Z1 CANADA
Tel: 604.822.2587
Fax: 604.822.6006
www.lucianaduranti.ca
Note: This email (including all attachments and
content conveyed hereby) is intended for the
addressee, in person or position, only.
Unauthorized use, distribution or action based on
this email is prohibited. No rights of ownership are waived or lost through
transmission, misdirection or interception. If
you are not the intended addressee, kindly notify
the sender immediately and expunge
all traces of this email from all relevant data systems.