Here is a Series record in WorldCat/OCLC

I see an update from 2010 in this WorldCat record below
so there may very likely be some libraries out there who have used
this record as a continuation/series/set (3 diff editions) for some of
their holdings. again, I havent checked individual libraries  . but
would think a number of libraries may still use this record--as well
as the libraries using the separate record for the 2010 edition only,
and also for e-versions.
Sharing for anyone interested , apologies for these long posts but
just wanted to show the examples.   Cheers, Karen Weaver

Document Type:	Serial
Entry:	19781117
Update:	20101207
Accession No:	OCLC: 4380549
-------------
Get This Item
Availability:	Check the catalogs in your library.
Libraries worldwide that own item: 332
 Search the catalog at the Gumberg Library
External Resources:

Cite This Item
Find Related
More Like This:	Search for versions with same title and author |
Advanced options ...
Find Items About:	 Encyclopedia of library and information science
(1); Kent, Allen. (10); Lancour, Harold, (max: 3)
Title:	Encyclopedia of library and information science.
Author(s):	Kent, Allen.
Lancour, Harold,; 1908- ; ed.
Nasri, William Z.
Publication:	New York, N.Y. : Marcel Dekker, Inc.,
Year:	1968-
Language:	English
Standard No:	National Library: E06770000; LCCN: sn 86-38305 ; 68-31232
SUBJECT(S)
Descriptor:	Library science -- Dictionaries.
Information science -- Dictionaries.
Note(s):	Includes bibliographies.
Class Descriptors:	 LC: Z1006; Dewey: 020/.3; NLM: Z 1006 E56
Material Type:	Series (mse)
Document Type:	Serial
Entry:	19781117
Update:	20101207
Accession No:	OCLC: 4380549
Database:	WorldCat
	 Detailed Record				 Add/View Comments
Encyclopedia of library and information science.
Allen Kent;  Harold Lancour;  William Z Nasri

1968-
English  Serial Publication : Monographic series v. : ill., facsims. ; 27 cm.