Chapel:  SIS would be happy to help co-host this event.  If you could get the cost below $12.00 per head and provide us with a single receipt with the names of the attendees we will reimburse the individual who pays for the event by credit card.  Dr. Cortez

From: UTK School of Information Sciences [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chapel Cowden
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UTKSIS-L] Chattanooga Cohort End of Semester Get-Together

Hello & happy almost-end of the semester to you!  The Chattanooga Cohort will be getting together for a little end of semester socializing at the Big River Grille in Chattanooga (Hamilton Place location) on Thursday, May 12.  We would love to see and socialize with any SIS students, alumni, or faculty, but most especially encourage Chattanooga area members to come by and visit and meet your classmates.

A full menu and directions can be accessed here: http://www.bigrivergrille.com/index.php?pg=location&sub=loc&location_id=32 .  If you are a member of our Facebook Group, we have sent out an event invitation to members & you are welcome to respond there.  If you would like to join the Facebook group, you may access the page here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_156884997701339&ap=1

If you are not a member of the Facebook group, please RSVP to Chapel or Susan so that we can reserve enough space for our group.  Hope to see you there!

Chapel Cowden

Susan Macrellis

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html