Through the generosity of UT alumnus Randy Boyd, an endowment has been established to provide seed funding for student-owned businesses. The Anderson Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the College of Business Administration is inviting applications for these funds.

This opportunity is available to all students, in all programs (doctoral, masters, or undergraduate) at UTK. The applicants must have a legally established business. We would appreciate you making faculty members aware of this opportunity for students. Our intention is to make the initial grant in FY10-11 and then in each Fall and Spring semester thereafter.

Should faculty or students have questions please direct them to Tom Graves at the Anderson Center.

Email: [log in to unmask]

974-6131(O)

Thank you,

Tom Graves

Anderson Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation

UTK

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html