Don't forget -- Tuesday, April 5, 6 - 9 p.m. - Baker Center Film Series:   Learning
from our Past, Contemplating our Future

Hubert H. Humphrey: The Art of the Possible

Free & Open to the public!

John Stewart, who was Vice President Humphrey's director of domestic legislation,
will be our special guest as we we watch and then discuss a recent documentary
on Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey (1965-69) -- Hubert H. Humphrey: The Art
of the Possible.

Dr. Michael Fitzgerald, UT Political Science professor, will lead the discussion
following the film.

Join us in the Toyota for some popcorn, a great film and even better discussion!