Hey Everybody,

I'm sorry that everyone's been blasted by removal requests this week; we can all thank a certain person for that.

Dont Forget! We have the River Rescue this Saturday from 10am - 2pm in correspondence with IJAMS Nature Center. However, we will meet at Island Home Park area, NOT at IJAMS. This is right across Gay Street bridge basically, I'll send out directions later. Those of you that need a ride let me know, and we'll plan on meeting at UTOP at 9:15 to carpool. We will leave by 9:40, and we won't wait around forever if you're late (just call me if you are); that's for you Mr. Richards. Also, if you can drive and/or have a trailer hitch please call me ASAP

The River Rescue is a lot of fun, despite the fact we are picking up litter, we will be paddling canoes along the Tennessee River and riding in motor boats too. Afterwards, the club is going to provide you with FREE PIZZA for lunch at Barley's. Even if you HAVE signed up for this event, please let me know if you are still interested.

Also, We have another volunteer event Saturday April 16th for the adventure race, but if anyone would like to lead a trip that weekend as well let me know; I will have to submit the travel request before 5pm tomorrow.

By the way, if you want to be an officer or vote for officers next year, plan on coming to the meeting on Wednesday April 13th. We will have officer elections for next year during that meeting.

Thanks,
Logan Johnson
(423) 863-1521
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik