Hey everybody,

I hope spring break was good to everybody. We have our weekly meeting today (Wednesday) at 6:30. Since it's Daylight Savings Time, we can meet outside in the daylight now. If the weather's good we'll meet out near the bull statue by the benches outside of Humanities Building. If the weather is raining or storming, let's meet in Humanities room 68. If you are planning on going on the Pigeon Mtn. trip this weekend, it'd be great if you came to the meeting. As always, bring any trip ideas you have, so we can get some trips going for the rest of the semester, it will be over before you know it!

See you all there!

-Logan
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik