Hey guys, I don't normally forward these kinds of emails, but it sounded interesting, and I believe it is from a UTCH Alum.

Check it.

________________________________

From: Stephanie Droste-Packham [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Mon 3/7/2011 6:58 PM
To: Johnson, Logan Andrew
Subject: Environmental Job Opportunity for UTCH members

Dear Logan,

My name's Stephanie, I graduated from UT in May, 2010, and took a Fellowship position with Environment America because I knew I wanted to work to protect our mountains, our streams, and the air we breathe. Right now, I live in California and work in the downtown Sacramento office running a campaign to get 1 million electric vehicles on the road in California by 2025, which will help get the state off oil and improve air quality. Just last week, I organized my first news conference in downtown LA on how much the House GOP funding bill would suck for the environment. It would even take away states' rights to set their own vehicle emissions standards, one of the easiest and direct ways to cut pollution.

So each year, Environment America hires passionate, talented and committed recent college graduates to join the two-year Fellowship Program. That's why I'm emailing the Canoe and Hiking Club. If you're hired, the Fellowship Program would give you the training you need and put you in the right place at the right time, so you can roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact on the policies that will shape America's energy future, protect the quality of the air we breathe and the water we drink, and preserve the places we love.

You can learn more and apply for the job online at www.environmentamerica.org/jobs.

Or you can contact me directly, by responding to this email or calling me at 916 446 8062 x 114.

After completing the Fellowship program, you'll have the skills and experience that will set you apart from most recent college graduates, and you'll be prepared to take on even more leadership here at Environment America or elsewhere in the environmental movement.

Don't hesitate to call or e-mail me if you have any questions-- I still get the UTCH emails! Fun to hear what you guys are up to.

All the best,

Stephanie Droste-Packham
Environment America ?
Position/Title