To library science faculty,

We are offering evaluation copies of an introduction to the library
profession called, So You Want To Be a Librarian.

So You Want To Be a Librarian
Author: Lauren Pressley
Price: : $15.00
Published: July 2009
ISBN: 978-0-9802004-8-5

http://libraryjuicepress.com/soyouwanttobe.php

The book is intended for an audience of college students, recent
college grads, and people considering a career change. It describes
the nature of a wide variety of library jobs and library settings.

We are offering free evaluation copies to programs who will consider
purchasing the book in bulk to give as welcome gifts to entering
students. A discount is available on bulk purchases.

Please contact me for more information.

Thanks,

Rory Litwin

Rory Litwin