Thanks for clarifying Sue-your subject line seemed to indicate
information professional topics but your message (partly below)
sounded more like just topical-subjects involved with digital
projects.  Wasn't sure what type of directory you were referring to in
your first message.

Sounds like an interesting project I'll look forward to seeing it take shape.
Best regards & thanks,
Karen W

Sue Myburgh wrote:  (excerpt)
"Dear colleagues
An excellent suggestion was made by one of the readers of the digital
collaboration blog (digitalcollaboration.wordpress.com ): that we
develop a global directory of the subject/disciplinary groups that are
involved with digitisation, so that we can progress the notion (and
work!) of collaboration." ...excerpt
Karen Weaver, MLS, Electronic Resources Statistician, Duquesne
University, Gumberg Library, Pittsburgh PA email: [log in to unmask] /
Gmail: [log in to unmask]