--Is there a TOC table of contents available?
for those of us who are not familiar....
--Background/years of experience of the author writing on career
advice to new students?
--Another suggestion might be for high school career/vocational-school libraries

Many of my former cataloging students were already working in
libraries, so am not sure what level of information this would provide
them with.  is it a compilation by experienced professionals from
various work settings?  or general information ?

Thx / kw

On 3/5/11, Rory Litwin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> To library science faculty,
>
> We are offering evaluation copies of an introduction to the library
> profession called, So You Want To Be a Librarian.
>
> So You Want To Be a Librarian
> Author: Lauren Pressley
> Price: : $15.00
> Published: July 2009
> ISBN: 978-0-9802004-8-5
>
> http://libraryjuicepress.com/soyouwanttobe.php
>
> The book is intended for an audience of college students, recent
> college grads, and people considering a career change. It describes
> the nature of a wide variety of library jobs and library settings.
>
> We are offering free evaluation copies to programs who will consider
> purchasing the book in bulk to give as welcome gifts to entering
> students. A discount is available on bulk purchases.
>
> Please contact me for more information.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rory Litwin
>

> Rory Litwin
> Litwin Books
> PO Box 3320
> Duluth, MN 55803
> 218-260-6115
> http://litwinbooks.com/

Karen Weaver, MLS, Electronic Resources Statistician, Duquesne
University, Gumberg Library, Pittsburgh PA email: [log in to unmask] /
Gmail: [log in to unmask]