However, I am willing to accept your $1750…

Mary Bartolini

Office of Budget and Finance

421 Andy Holt Tower

From: UT School of Information Sciences Alumni Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lancaster, Cindy Teaff (Cindy T.)
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ISALUMNI] Urgent Respond Needed

Hi All,

I just talked to Mary Bartolini, who is in Andy Holt Tower on the UT Campus in Knoxville at this moment, feeling just fine.  J

Obviously, the message below is a scam. Please ignore/delete it.   And remember to keep your antivirus on your computer up to date….

Cheers!

Cindy

Cindy Lancaster

Technology Coordinator