From: FHWA Freight Planning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Marshall Farmer
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 2:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Freight indicators

Hello all,

We are wanting to hear from practitioners about the kinds of indicators
and
tools you use for:
     - evaluating the effectiveness of your goods movement network,
     - evaluating the effectiveness of proposed improvements (or
scenarios)
to your network, and
     - determining strategies for improvements to your goods movement
network.

Thanks,

Marshall