From: STC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Sharp
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 6:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: help

STC/ETC list member:

After reading this disturbing email message from Laurel Bowen, I called her
phone number but received no answer.

Since I do not know her at all I do not have a home phone number so I have
called the police department in Clinton, TN for lack of any better idea on
how to respond to this plea for 'help.'

If anyone knows what is going on here please update me. I pray she is okay.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Sharon Sharp
443-987-3166 (cell)