Dear STC colleagues,

We are inviting you to consider serving on the STC-ETC Board.

We have the following slate:

.         President: Marla Vinson, ascending VP

.         VP: Open

.         Secretary: Deidre Garriott

.         Treasurer: Open

.         Webmaster: Laurel Bowen

.         Membership: Fatima Hyder

.         Past President: Mary Ryba Knepper

.         Historian: Open

You have heard many people say they have gotten more out of an organization
after they agree to serve in some special capacity, and it is true. Serving
on the Board is a great opportunity to work with first-class professionals
and to develop long-lasting friendships. Lack of experience is no barrier.
We are cohesive group; we work together. In addition, current officers have
job descriptions to share and have offered to be "on call."

If you would like to place your name on the ballot, please send your
nomination to the Nomination Committee by "Reply All" to this email. If you
would like to find out more about a position and the time commitment, please
call my cell at your first convenience. Elections will take place in April.

Best wishes,

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, President

East Tennessee Chapter, Society for Technical Communication

708.738.8178 cell

"Supporting technical enterprise and science through excellence in technical
communication"