Who determines which courses are taught in summer school?
How do I get involved in faculty research?
What is on the secret "fifth floor" of the BGB building?
Who can answer my questions about grad school in geography at UT?
Why is Dr. Ron always smiling?

Here's your chance, undergrads -- find out the answers to these and all other questions you may have at our ANNUAL GEOGRAPHY UNDERGRADUATE FORUM, today (Thursday) at 3:40 pm. in 301 Burchfiel Geography Building.

This is an important event for faculty to get feedback from undergraduates -- please attend!

Graduate students: you're off the hook!  This is for undergrads.  Colloquia will resume the Tuesday after Spring break -- we'll have two talks that week, on Tuesday and Thursday.  See you there!

Cheers,

Sally Horn
Colloquium Coordinator Spring 2011

Sally P. Horn, Professor