Important Club Geo Info!

First, I hope everyone had a GREAT Spring Break!  Here are a few updates regarding the club:

-Prior to Spring Break, we had a great meeting with the faculty regarding the undergrad program.  We discussed all of the questions you presented and it seemed to be a great success! Thank you to all of those who took the time to attend!! It was greatly appreciated!

-The t-shirt sign-up sheet is on the Club Geo board on the third floor lounge.  In order to give everyone a little more time getting their money together for their orders, we will push back the t-shirt date to Wednesday, March 30th.  BY NEXT WEDNESDAY, YOU SHOULD HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THE SHIRT OF YOUR CHOICE (WITH SIZE AND NETID) AND SUBMITTED CASH OR CHECK.
           -FOR FACULTY: You may submit your check or cash to Dr. Kalafsky.
           -FOR STUDENTS: You may submit your check or cash to Kelsey Vaughn or John Buerhaus
*Checks may be made payable to Kelsey Vaughn*

-If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

We will send another email shortly about upcoming events with Club Geo!

Thank you again,

Kelsey Vaughn