From: AAUW Action Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 5:51 PM
To: Haines, Deborah (Deb)
Subject: DEADLINE APPROACHES: Amplify your Voice for AAUW!

[AAUW Action Network]

DEADLINE APPROACHES: Amplify your Voice for AAUW!

Hopefully you saw our message last week calling on AAUW members to apply for the AAUW Voices Project<http://capwiz.com/aauw/utr/1/BPNHOOMMKC/AETCOOMQVR/6425174771>, our new program aimed at organizing a corps of women's rights media first-responders. We've received overwhelmingly positive feedback; we're glad you agree that it's time for AAUW's message and voices to flood out into newspapers and across the Internet.

This is a reminder that applications to join the Voices Project are due to Samuel Lehman by email<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or fax (202/466-7637) next Monday, February 14, at 12 PM EST.

If you saw our first message and are still thinking about it - we hope you decide to join us<http://capwiz.com/aauw/utr/1/BPNHOOMMKC/KGPSOOMQVS/6425174771>. If you're learning about the AAUW Voices Project for the first time, we encourage you to read more and to apply<http://capwiz.com/aauw/utr/1/BPNHOOMMKC/GLFXOOMQVT/6425174771>.

And if you're ready to hone your writing skills, get published, and contribute to AAUW's mission to break through barriers for women and girls - now's the time. Apply<http://capwiz.com/aauw/utr/1/BPNHOOMMKC/AXYROOMQVU/6425174771> to be a part of AAUW's newest opportunity for advocacy: the AAUW Voices Project.

Not a member, but still want to apply? Contact us to hear about special rates for new members<http://capwiz.com/aauw/utr/1/BPNHOOMMKC/IVTUOOMQVV/6425174771>!

AAUW Voices Project Members will be a country-wide community of media first-responders, armed with training, resources, and support and ready to pen op-eds, letters to the editor, blog posts, and more. The goal is to have AAUW voices published throughout the nation to educate the public, spark discussion, and influence the debate.

[AAUW Breaking through Barriers]

 If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, or you wish to update your contact information, please click here<http://capwiz.com/aauw/lmx/u/?jobid=172956214&queueid=6425174771>.

[http://capwiz.com/aauw/utr/i1/BPNHOOMMKC/6425174771/img/capwizlogo.gif]