Hey everybody, here's what's on the agenda so far for the semester.....

February 4th, This Friday

1.	Eric Jackson, master kayaker, is going to be at the aquatic center from 7-9 pm. You can try out some Jackson Kayaks and get some instruction from Eric and his team of instructors. We usually help out a little bit with this event, so please let me know if you would be willing.
2.	We also are having a "Cold Barrel/Warm Barrel" house party Friday Night at The Caboose (Ben& Chris's house) - there will be a keg

February 5th&6th, This Saturday & Sunday

We are going X-Country Skiing, if there's enough snow. We are thinking about possibly staying in a cabin up there Saturday night, and then doing some Alpine Skiing/Snowboarding on Sunday at Beech Mtn.

February 11 -13, Skiing/Snowboarding in Snowhoe,WV

The roster has been extended from 16 to 18. We had a few people drop from the trip this week due to scheduling conflicts, so we have at least four open spots for beds, and we can squeeze in a few more people on top of that.

Snowshoe  Roster:

1.       Logan Johnson

2.       Ben Dorger

3.       Allyse Lamon

4.       Liz Bowden

5.       Karen Richters

6.       Megan Spoone

7.       Chase Smith

8.       Elizabeth Crowder

9.       Dylan Hoehn

10.   Kristin Aasteboel

11.   Kristen Collins

12.   Matthew Burgamy

13.   Alex Spicer

14.   Becki Pastor

15.

16.

17.

18.

So, if you're signed up for this, you need to bring a 50$ deposit to the meeting this Wednesday so that I can put forward the money to pay for the cabins trip initially. Once, we get back from the trip I can turn in the receipt from the cabin rental for reimbursement and everyone will get their $50 back.

February 19-20, FREEZE-OUT! - Backpacking at Cumberland Gap

Basically, we are going backpacking in the cold weather at Cumberland Gap. I think it's about 8-10 miles each day. Hopefully it will actually be a freeze out, and there is a cabin that we are going to stay in off the trail. We can have a fire in there and keep warm and all that; should be a good time.

April 22-24, Easter Weekend

Randy Bigbee is heading up the annual Clear Creek trip. We're going stay true to the name of the club on this one, and basically, we will be canoeing down the river for a few days and having lots of fun. More details about this trip to come later.

See you this Wednesday!

Logan