Dear JESSE subscribers,

We thought that some of you might be interested in this symposium happening at the University of Missouri. The topic is the Future of Archives, and most of the sessions are being streamed or recorded, so you can watch them without traveling!

Here is the link to the live stream:

http://www.rjionline.org/flash-server/stories/live-stream/index.php

And the link to the symposium schedule:

http://muconf.missouri.edu/futureofarchives/Agenda.html