Hello Again, everyone -
Just a quick note - there is still time for you to fill out this very very quick survey (Donna Rothberg had hers completed in less than 2 minutes!!) I have had 4 responses from the group, and would greatly appreciate any others.
I will be sharing the results with you all after my committee meeting tomorrow.
Thanks again!
Sheri

>>> Sheri Schwab 2/3/2011 12:51 PM >>>
Good afternoon Colleagues~
I hope this email finds everyone doing well and surviving budget cuts!  We are doing our best here in North Carolina to do just that.

We are in the process of reviewing our current Agent/Field Faculty Promotion processes.  In doing so, I have volunteered to get information on this topic from our sister institutions.  I have created a brief survey that I would greatly appreciate your completing.  There are only 9 questions, and I estimate that it will take you no more than 5 minutes to complete.

If you are willing to complete this survey, please go to the following website:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3WG96M7

Our first committee meeting is next Friday, February 11, so I would greatly appreciate your response by noon, Thursday, February 10.

Additionally, if you have the email address of any Extension Personnel contacts out of the Southern region and would feel comfortable doing so, please forward this to them.  I would welcome responses from outside of the Southern Region as well.

Many thanks,
Sheri

Sheri L. Schwab, J.D., M.Ed.
Assistant Dean for Personnel
College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, NC State University