Yes, congratulations to Russel and Dorothy!

Milestones like these are really nice to hear!

Kind Regards,

Sharon Sharp

From: Mary Knepper <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: STC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:42:21 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Mary Knepper <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Congratulations to our new STC Associate Fellows

Friends and members of STC-ETC,

The Society published the following list of new Associate Fellows, two of whom are from our chapter and one of whom is a friend of the chapter, Chris Hester, who spoke at PCOC in October. Please extend your best wishes to these worthy members. Here is the full list:

Congratulations to the newest Associate Fellows and Fellows! If you’d like to cheer on the honorees in person, be sure to buy a ticket for the Honors Banquet at the Summit when you register.

Associate Fellows
Maryann Bowen
Mark H. Clifford
Louellen Sue Coker
Donn R. DeBoard
Menno D.T. de Jong
Joseph J. Devney
Leah Guren
Rob Hanna
Chris Hester
Russel Hirst
Char James-Tanny
Mimi Jones
Steven Jong
Elisa Kaplan Miller
Carolyn Kelley Klinger
Elizabeth L. Kent
Meredith Blackwelder Kinder
Ed Marshall
Dorothy E. McDuffie
Paul Mueller
Naomi B. Robbins
Kirk St. Amant
Joe Welinske
Robert G. Young
Mark Zachry

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, President

East Tennessee Chapter, Society for Technical Communication

708.738.8178 cell

"Supporting technical enterprise and science through excellence in technical communication"