Hello all,

   Attached you will find save the date information about the upcoming regional conferences provided by the Center for Parenting at the University of Tennessee. As we've done in the past, we will be looking for people to present teaching techniques to use with parents. If you are interested please let us know and we will send you the brief application form. Look for more registration information to follow!

Thanks,

Allie Serpas

Undergraduate Intern, Center for Parenting

Child and Family Studies Department, University of Tennessee

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- You may view the archives of C4PNEWS or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/c4pnews.html