Dear Math Majors,

I organize an unofficial soccer club in the math department here at UT.  We are
mostly comprised of grad students and a few professors, but we do have a
couple of undergrads that play as well.

I would like to invite you to join us.  We usually play at World's Fair Park on
Tuesday afternoons.  I always send a confirmation email on Mondays in order to
estimate the number of players.  If you are interested in playing you need only
get your email address on the club email list.  To do that, simply send me an
email (to [log in to unmask]) with your preferred address, and you will be
added.

All skill levels are welcome.

Best regards,

Prof. Wise

This e-mail list is intended for those who have an interest in mathematics at the University of Tennessee. All current UT math majors and minors should be on this list in order not to miss important announcements. To add or remove yourself from the list, visit listserv.utk.edu.