Hello: Greetings! Hope y'all had a restful and relaxing holiday and a joyous new year. Just some information-sharing to facilitate your planning for the travel to Nashville for the Legislative Day. I believe Darsi Knowles is organizing from the students' side. I also believe Dr. Kimberly Douglass and Dr. Devendra Potnis are planning to go for this event. In the past SIS has covered the cost of hiring a van/mini-van from UT services if there is a significant number of students from campus who want to go together. Faculty members can go with them too, so inquire from Drs Douglass and Potnis what their plans are. Please share with relevant other student organizers. Feel free to drop by or send me an email in case I can address any comments, questions, etc. Thanks, Dr. M

#######################################
    Bharat Mehra, PhD
    Associate Professor
    School of Information Sciences