Welcome Back all you Canoers & Hikers!

I hope everyone had a great break & happy holidays. Just so you know, there's NO meeting tonight. We will start back up next week Wednesday Jan. 19th, and continue every Wednesday afterward, at 6:30 in Humanities room 68. We've got the ball rolling on the big Snowshoe Ski/Snowboard trip, it looks like it will be early to mid February. Other than that, our plans are wide open, so bring ideas to the meetings. This semester will be a good one!

I'm attaching the UTOP Spring program guide, you might want to check it out. They always have good stuff going on, but they fill up quick so get down there and sign up!  The signup sheets are open as of 1 pm today. There's also climbing wall & kayak roll session info in there as well.
   ---here's the link if the attachment didn't work ---   http://recsports.utk.edu/Programs/Outdoor%20Rec/Trips/Forms/Spring_2011_Program_Guide.pdf

Looks like we've had a lot of snow around here. I'd be willing to be that you could get some good X-Country Skiing in up in the mountains. UTOP rents out X-Country Skis, poles, & boots. If you decide to rent some from UTOP, remember to tell them about your UTCH discount.

If you haven't been on any trips or attended any meetings, but you're still interested in learning about the club, we have an interest meeting in TRECS room 227 next Tuesday Jan. 18th from 5:00-5:45. Come check it out!

See you all next week!
Logan
(423) 863-1521

P.S. - If anyone is free tonight at 6pm and feeling generous, we have a Sport Club meeting in TRECS room 228. I'm going to be there, but we need one other club member to sit through it, please let me know if you would be willing to come; should be around an hour long. Just give me a shout. Thanks!