Whats up winter sports enthusiasts,

Check it out!

Come out for a night of fun! Present 6 canned goods or non-perishable food items and a current TN college ID and receive a FREE 6-10pm lift ticket on Thursday, Jan. 27th. Benefits Sevier County Food Ministries. (Please do not bring expired food.)
A Free ski, I think YES!
Im probably going to drive down if anyone wants to join.  We may have to take a few cars, depending on the number of people wanting to go. If anyone else can drive let me know. This is not an official club trip but we can split gas up. Shoot me an email if interested.
Tips Up!
Ben