Welcome back everybody,

I’d like to kick off the first trip of the semester with some cross country skiing on Saturday. There’s snow in the Mountain, so I’m going somewhere. This won’t be an official trip, so well have to pay for gear rental and gas. This will be a beginner level trip, so don’t worry if you’ve never been skiing before. Cross country skiing is about the easiest outdoor activity to learn outside of hiking.

If you’re interested in going, first get down to UTOP before they close and get Cross Country Ski’s, a set of Cross Country boots and a set of poles.

Next, give me a hollar and let me know that you’re interested. Most likely we’ll leave Knoxville around 9 and be back by 7.

Later,

Randy

567-7294