From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynne Cohen [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 4:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: From the State Dept. of Ed.: TN School Counselors/Administrators Institute registration now open!

We hope your New Year has gotten off to a great start!
We are pleased to inform you the registration for the upcoming Tennessee School Counselors and Administrators Leadership Institute to be held in Murfreesboro from February 6th – 8th is now open!
The State Department of Education, National Center for Youth Issues and several private sponsors have put together a favorable funding package to allow us to keep the registration fee at $100 per person again this year, plus offer free Pre-Institute sessions (if you register for the main Institute).
Please visit www.ncyi.org/tnscali<http://www.ncyi.org/tnscali> to print off the registration form, or follow the links to register on-line with a credit card.
Also, the hotel block at the Embassy Suites is currently full. We are working with them to increase the block. So keep checking back over the next few days if you don’t already have a room. We’ll also be introducing overflow hotel(s) on the website in the next few days.
Thanks for your patience with us while we’ve been working hard over the past month to keep this outstanding event on the schedule. We hope to see you in Murfreesboro in February!
If you have questions about the conference or need any additional information, contact the National Center for Youth Issues:
Toll-Free Phone:  (800) 477-8277
Chattanooga Phone: (423) 899-5714
Fax: (423) 899-4547

Email: [log in to unmask]

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above.If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please forward this E-mail to [log in to unmask] .All email entering or leaving the Loudon County mail server is checked for content and security. All messages are checked for viruses before entering or leaving our server. Spam, viruses, dangerous attachments, and offensive content are removed automatically.

To view the SMC archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/smc.html