Hi,

I am starting with this list but if anyone thinks another list might be better suited to ask this question, please let me know. Thank you.

We have 4 Canon Microform reader/scanners (work with both fiche and film). Models are MS300 and an MS350.

They are going on 5 years old and are attached via SCSI to PC’s running Windows XP.

Goal is to move them to Windows 7, however Canon does not/has not AFAIKT come out with Windows 7 drivers.

Is anyone else dealing with this or have dealt with this either by finding a workaround for existing equipment OR you’ve found new Microform reader/scanners for Win 7 that you can recommend?

Thank you.

-          Steve

Steven R. Espinoza

Lead Information Technology Consultant