We have several AWE systems and have run them now for a couple of years. In general they have performed well being popular with children and pretty much trouble-free. That is with the exception of a couple of monitor failures -- ViewSonics, at that! Replacement monitors were provided without much hassle or delay and we swapped out the failed monitors with our own spares while waiting for the exchange.

Automatic shutdown and startup are weird in a couple of cases. I've checked the settings several times but a couple of the machines just turn on by themselves every day whether we want that or not, regardless of the settings!

We don't have them connected to our network and nobody seems to care. Provides a known-safe platforms for the little kiddies and few limitations.

-- JG